Martin Cabernet Gernischt 2015
A full-bodied and elegant red wine with a rich and rounded palate
- Produced at altitude in Northern China's Yanhuai Valley, a region renowned for its distinctive traditional grape varieties
- This wine is made from 100% Cabernet Gernischt, more commonly referred to as Carmenere
- The wine is aged for 10 months in oak barrels which helps to add richness and complexity in depth to the wine
- On the nose this wine shows plenty of black fruit and spice with hints of dark chocolate
- The palate is rich and rounded with lots of cassis and notes of roasted pepper
- Grape variety: Carmenére (Cabernet Gernischt)
- Vintage: 2015
- Type/Colour: Red
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Bottle Size: 75cl
Martin Winery was founded in 1997, with the support of former British Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath.
Martin Winery sits in the Yanhuai Valley in Huailai, Northern China. It is renowned for its distinctive traditional grape varieties and wines the beautifully express this unique terroir.