Junmai Daigingo, Heaven SakeSpecial
£75.00 £65.00 Online Exclusive
A light and precise Junmai Daigingo with floral and fruity notes
- Daigingos are the highest quality designation; rice must have a minimum of 50% of its mass polished away. In this blend, some of the sake rice has 75% of its mass polished off!
- HeavenSake is a collaboration between Regis Camus, Chef de Caves at Maison Rare Champagne, and several Japan-based sake brewers
- HeavenSake blends completely different sakes (rice and style) to make something new and complex
- The brewer, Dassai, is based in the southern Yamaguchi prefecture.
- This sake is vegan, sulfite-free, gluten-free, contains no added sugar and is low in acidity. Pair this sake with ceviche or hard salty cheese.
- Alcohol: 16%
- Bottle Size: 72cl
- Country: Japan
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians: Yes