Feckin Irish Gin
Candied lemons bounce off savoury juniper. It's "Feckin" great!
- Citrus-led with five botanicals
- Lemon sherbert is the main characteristics with a slight buttery texture
- This is a very easy drinking gin
- Serve with tonic and lemon
- The Feckin Drinks Co. aim to produce "unbelievably good Irish spirits" - we think they succeed!
- Type/Colour: Distiller Gin
- Alcohol: 40%
- Bottle Size: 70cl
- Country: Ireland
Feckin: an old Irish saint (St Fechin). Dating back to the 7th century St Feckin was one of Ireland's most influential saints. Born of the royal blood of Munster, St Feckin founded several monasteries across Ireland. Legend has it he had supernatural powers and healing abilities, but unwilling to use these gifts to save himself, he died from the yellow plague in 684 AD.