Château Pas du Cerf Rosé, Côtes de Provence 2022
Superbly elegant, bone dry rosé with delicate flavours of citrus, red berries and spice
- This wine is composed of 90% Grenache, with 5% Mourvèdre and 5% of the local Tibouren grape variety.
- Six hours of maceration on the skins allows this wine to keep its beautifully pale pink colour while extracting aromatic complexity.
- Real concentration on the palate and a complex minerality are contributed by the schist soils of the La Londe subzone of Provence.
- Château Pas du Cerf has been in the Gualtieri family for generations, and is now run by three sisters Aurore, Diane and Marion.
- Pair with John Dory spiked with capers, grilled lobster sprinkled with a few Provencal herbs or roasted veal shoulder.
- Grape variety: Mourvèdre (Mataro), Grenache(Garnacha)
- Vintage: 2022
- Type/Colour: Rosé
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Bottle Size: 75cl
- Group: French Country
- Organic: Yes
- Sustainable: Yes