Château Pas du Cerf Blanc, Côtes de Provence 2022
An elegant and mineral dry white wine with lively citrus flavours and a herbal complexity
- A blend of 90% Rolle (aka Vermentino) with 10% Clairette.
- Made in an unoaked style to allow the natural complexity of the fruit to shine.
- Real concentration on the palate and a complex minerality are contributed by the schist soils of the La Londe subzone of Provence.
- Château Pas du Cerf has been in the Gualtieri family for generations, and is now run by three sisters Aurore, Diane and Marion.
- This gastronomic white wine would match with a variety of dishes - try seafood risotto or dishes with goat's cheese.
- Grape variety: Vermentino, Clairette
- Vintage: 2022
- Type/Colour: White
- Alcohol: 14%
- Bottle Size: 75cl
- Group: French Country
- Organic: Yes
- Sustainable: Yes