Château des Laurets Baron Sélection Parcellaire', Puisseguin St.Émilion
- Merlot,Cabernet Franc
- Deep ruby in colour, concentrated plums, blackberries and chocolate, with plush, ripe tannins
- Saint-Emilion & Satellites
- Bottle Size:
- Wine Code:
- Baron Edmond de Rothschild
Rothschild acquired this chateau in 2003, but a vineyeard has been on the site since the 12th Century. The South-facing slopes and clay/limestone soil are ideal for the Merlot grapes that make up 80% of the blend (the other 20% being Cabernet Franc). The spicy, vanilla, morello cherry nose is followed by smooth red and black fruit, a minerally undertone and ripe tannins. 30% new oak and 30% second fill. Drink now or hold for another 10 years.
There are no currently no reviews for this product.
You must be registered and logged in as a customer to add a review